[mythtv-users] LiveTV -> Program Guide -> LiveTV question

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:10:57 UTC 2010

2010/1/8 Mike Schiller <mdschiller.mythtv at gmail.com>:
> If I'm watching live tv, and then go to the program guide via the OSD
> menu, I end up in a mode where I see the program guide and can
> continue to watch the channel I was on in a reduced-size window in the
> upper right corner. I then scroll through the guide to the program I'd
> like to watch, but can't figure out how to change to that channel. If
> I just hit enter, I am presented with recording options. All I want is
> to change to that channel. Is this possible, and if so, what key do I
> need to hit?

It is customisable in the front-end setup but I can not remember where.
On my configuration I used to have to press the menu button (from
memory) to switch to the show and select would bring up recording
options. Now selecting select switches to the show if I am within the
current program and menu brings up the recording options.

Phil