[mythtv-users] Delayed DVB subtitles in 0.22 - will it be fixed?

Thomas Pontoppidan Spam1 at pontoppidan.name
Fri Jan 8 12:53:52 UTC 2010

I have problems with subtitles on the Danish channel TV2 - they are delayed
to the extend where they are useless. I found this thread that seem to cover
the issue:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/399181

However, I can't figure out how to read the comments/milestone; The
"milestone" is 0.23 - does that mean that there are no plans to fix the
error in 0.22. If that is the case, does anyone have useful workarounds for
the issue (mine is to set the individual recordings to prefer an analg tuner
which is kind of annoying!)?

Best regards
Thomas