[mythtv-users] Guide settings gone in 0.22?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Jan 8 13:44:47 UTC 2010

> The entry in the database is still there but it seems to be ignored. So I
> guess there is not much hope to change this in 0.22.
>
> I haven't tried to manipulate it by changing the theme file though...
>
> Any theme-experts around to check/confirm this?

I haven't tried it, but it appears to be in the theme now. The guide
is defined in schedule-ui.xml
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Schedule-ui.xml

In there, there are a couple of guidegrid objects (one for the regular
guide, one for the livetv guide). Looking at the documentation of
guidegrid objects:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI_Theme_Development#The_guidegrid_widget

In particular, you are interested in the "channels" and "timeslots" attributes

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/