[mythtv-users] Here is a strange "Non-recording"?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Fri Jan 8 16:11:08 UTC 2010

>Six 30 min episodes. But the first did not get recorded, and in the log
I see this:

>(No entry is created in "recorded", but system upcoming rec's does not
list episodes 1 even tho it IS re-aired within my available program
data. (six days from now).

>And yes, looking at the programmed recordings, the system does "know"
they are 30 minute episodes.

Uhm... the fact that the tables recordinginuse AND recorded were corrupt
seem to have something to do with it... sorted.

Sorry.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.