[mythtv-users] New MythTV Web/Internet Video Plugin

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:06:53 UTC 2010

Those who have been following this thread may be interested to know
that Doug and I spent some time this week documenting the use of
MythNetvision, as well as our grabber script format so far.  The
format is subject to minor change and not everything is totally
implemented, but it may still be of interest.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythNetvision
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythNetvision_Grabber_Script_Format

For anyone interested in working on adding site/script support, please
see the second link.  If someone implements a grabber (even one that
doesn't quite work yet) that adds support for a new site and contacts
me with a copy, I would be willing to share the current source
repository.  Barring early-birds, we hope to have something out in the
next month or two.

Robert