[mythtv-users] jamu.py / themoviedb.com error

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Jan 8 21:10:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, January 8, 2010 12:09 pm, Doug Vaughan wrote:
> Yan,
>     I tried running ./jamu -MI "/source dir/forbidden_planet.avi"
> "/mythvideo destination dir/" and this worked with no interaction
> required. Jamu downloaded text meta data and coverart/fanart images. The
> IMDB# in your email is correct for "Forbidden Planet" so I am not sure
> what can be wrong.
>
> There has not been a new patch to Jamu in 0.22+fixes or trunk on many
> weeks.
>
> I have two suggestions:
> 1) Within MythVideo update the "forbidden_planet" video file's meta data
> ('w' key), then see if Jamu still has issues.
> OR
> 2) Move the video file video file out of a MythVideo directory and
> re-scan in MythVideo. That will remove the video meta data entry from
> MythVideo. Then run this command to move the video file back into your
> collection (obviously alter the source and destination directories).
> ./jamu -MIV "/source dir/forbidden_planet.avi" "/mythvideo destination
> dir/"

Thanks for the reply, but it turned out to be a proxy error, as described
here:

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2009-December/274403.html

I must have updated myth sometime - but I have no idea when/how as I've
been on vacation most of that time.

Oh well.

--Yan

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.