[mythtv-users] Ideas for MythMusic rewrite

mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 21:53:14 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

As someone who has various tracks stored in separate directories, I'd be
very keen to have an option to navigate by filesystem, as well as by artist,
album, etc.

For example, I've got a script that runs ffmpeg over myth radio recordings
churning out an mp3.  However, without tags, and obviously without an
'artist' or 'album', I have no way (to my knowledge) to find these in
MythMusic.

I suggested this in another thread earlier in the year
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/391058?#391058) and
still hope that this could be considered?

Thanks,

MG