[mythtv-users] Is it possible to de-prioritise radio recordings ?

Deyan mythtv at bektchiev.net
Sat Jan 9 22:20:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Paul <paul at paulhurley.co.uk> wrote:

> I have a Mythbuntu Karmic setup running Myth 0.22 and a Hauppauge Nova
> DVB-T receiver.  I have several searches setup, some of which occaisonaly
> fire on Radio shows.  Is there a way to de-prioritise recordings on Radio
> shows (either explicitly, or by specifiying the range of Radio channel
> channel numbers) ??

You can define custom priority rules that do this.

Setup -> TV Settings -> Recording Priorities -> Custom Priority .

On some of my HD channels Schedules Direct doesn't mark the program as HD so
I have a rule that checks for a range and if the program is not already
marked as HD I increase the priority. I tried copying the rule from the
screen so it didn't work but once you get to the screen there are a few
examples that should be helpful.

--dejan