[mythtv-users] good hardware for transferring videos from vhs and dvd players

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Mon Jan 11 01:28:42 UTC 2010

To transfer VHS and video camera sources, I have the Pinnacle Studio
MovieBox hardware (and software).  It has digital and analog inputs, and a
USB output.  There are a small number of different hardware converter
options.  Dazzle is the entry level at $50 with software.

The website sells bundles of a device with their software; not sure if
hardware only.  I know you can call them and order only the device.
However, the software is quite good - both easy and a lot of features.