[mythtv-users] nuvexport problems

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jan 11 03:10:29 UTC 2010

On 01/10/2010 08:26 PM, Bruno Bigras wrote:
> 2010/1/10 Michael T. Dean:
>
>> Please make a patch and upload it to http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6774
>> so the audio_sample_rate detection is fixed when the width detection is
>> fixed.
>>
> It was my intention but in my case, unlike the one from the ticket,
> ID_VIDEO_WIDTH is already detected. I hope I can find a reliable way
> to detect when to use the demuxer param.

That's fine.  Even if you just upload the patch you posted here--even if
it conflicts with the other patch on the ticket--it's at least marking
another H.264 detection failure that needs fixing at the same time.
There's a very good chance that the actual fix for #6774 will not be the
patch on the ticket, anyway, so it's not so important to make this patch
work with the other.

I am assuming that you're using H.264 video, though, right?  If not,
please create a new ticket.  Otherwise, this patch would be fine on the
ticket.

Thanks,
Mike