[mythtv-users] OS X Frontend Program Guide

MichaelM michaelm at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jan 11 09:28:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

	Has anyone seen a problem where when the program guide is invoked from Live TV it appears behind the video? If I run Live TV in windowed mode I can see the program guide, change channels, and things seem to work fine.  I can't figure out why it won't work properly in full screen mode? Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

	I am running the frontend on OS X, and the backend on Mythbuntu.  The backend is release 0.22 22594, and the frontend is release .22 23097 (thanks thesniderpad.com.)

Thanks,

Michael