[mythtv-users] Time to record past end of show setting doesn't work

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Mon Jan 11 12:57:16 UTC 2010

Steve Johnson wrote:

I've had a problem for a long time now and I'm really in need of some advice
on where to look next on fixing it. The setting for adjusting the seconds to
record past the end of a show doesn't work for my recordings. I can adjust
it in TV Settings/General settings section and I've verified that the
changes are made in the db settings table, but recordings still always end 3
or 4 seconds early no matter what I change the setting to. And these are
recordings with nothing following them, so it's not ending in order to start
another recording.

Is there maybe something possibly causing MythTV to think there is always
another recording coming so it always ends 3-4 seconds early to start the
next recording?

Can anyone tell me where next to look for what may be preventing this
setting from working?

--
steve

Have you re-created your recording rules?

Changes to this setting only applies to recording rules created after the change.

Jens