[mythtv-users] audio does align to video

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 13:53:18 UTC 2010

I have an issue where the audio does not match the video being played.  Sometime audio will be skipped to try and match the video.

I see messages in the log file like this:
2010-01-10 22:07:56.749 AO: audio waiting for space on soundcard: have 960 need 6144

I am not sure if this is an error message or just informational.

The video was recorded from HDHOMERUN and is a 720p show.

I dont have issues when playing content that is recorded from my HDPVR (also 720p).

The frontend is a diskless zotac single core machine with 4G of memory.

Any suggestions on where to look for this issue?  What debug or log files should I be looking at?