[mythtv-users] Poor Signal Crashes Frontend

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 03:47:23 UTC 2010

I was running into the same issue so I ended up getting a better
antenna. The stations I know will give me poor signal I ended up
hiding in mythtv-setup. Sometimes the FE will crash sometimes it'll
just exit so if the station is coming in poor I try to exit real quick
to avoid crashing. I've been working on editing a theme and I noticed
there's a custom priority rules and one of the choices is "avoid poor
signal quality" not sure if this could be used to help exit when myth
gets a bad signal. Maybe someone else could expand on what this does.