[mythtv-users] What happened to menu in Watch recordings for transcoding & commercial flagging?

Jeffrey J. Kosowsky mythtv at kosowsky.org
Tue Jan 12 03:54:30 UTC 2010

In mythtv 0.21, there used to be a menu I could bring up for any
recording under Watch Recordings that allowed me to start/stop
transcoding & commercial flagging. It also allowed me to override the
default transcoding profile and select another one manually.

I found that all helpful because I often don't transcode until after
watching and editing.

What happened to that menu and how do I access these functions from
the "Watch Recordings" screen in 0.22?

Thanks