[mythtv-users] VDPAU Custom filters documentation? JYA vs mythbuntu PPA?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:19:37 UTC 2010

Hi

2010/1/13 faginbagin <mythtv at hbuus.com>:

> 2) What's the difference between what's available in JYA's repo and
> mythbuntu's PPA repo? AFAIK, when it comes to mythtv, they seem to be at the
> same patch levels, e.g. 23110 for mythtv and 23097 for mythplugins.

My repo usually contains stuff I'm working on that I backport to the
latest fixes release (0.21-fixes, 0.22-fixes etc).

Currently 0.22-fixes from my repo contains several important backport,
some of which will be in 0.23:
-New audio code, and audio surround upmixer (will be in 0.23)
-VDPAU ITU709, 601 and studio level colour space.  (will be in 0.23)
-H264 skiploop
-New transcode profiles support