[mythtv-users] Zotac IonITX suspend issues.

M.A.E.M. Hanson hansonorders at verizon.net
Tue Jan 12 23:03:25 UTC 2010

> Once I enabled the USB ports the system wakes instantly after suspend.
> Originally I thought this was due to my Streamzap remote as I found several
> articles online stating that the Streamzap does not support suspend.
> I picked up a new MCE remote off of ebay and hooked it up. Double checked
> suspend without USB, worked, enabled USB and again the system woke after
> suspend.

I know this is an old thread, but I think I may have stumbled across a solution for to your problem.

http://www.xpmediacentre.com.au/community/mythtv-combined-front-backend/41202-mythbuntu-frontend-build-xbmc-mythtv-suspend-resume-remote.html

At the end of section 7 it mentions needing an extra parameter appended to your grub kernel line:  usbcore.autosuspend=-1

I hope that's of some help to you.  I was going to give suspend a try on my IONITX-C soon.