[mythtv-users] nvida driver crushed blacks (Limited RGB signal) (16-235) is there a patch for mythtv or nvidia?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:51:28 UTC 2010

Hi.

2010/1/13 Kevin Johnson <dabears_rule at yahoo.com>:

> you say use studio,colorspace=0

But I didn't give you the link to that ticket didn't I ?

> but here you say vdpaucolospace=auto,vdpaustudio should work.
>
> What is the difference? I am just trying to understand and hope I don't come
> across wrong.

The difference is whatever the latest information is...
The ticket was my first attempt at this mod, it's old and outdated.

> Is there some sort of documentation somewhere?

I've just given it to you in my earlier email ...

Writing code is fun, writing documentation isn't. If you want to write
the documentation on the wiki, feel free.

And finally, stop posting in HTML , thanks !