[mythtv-users] UPDATED: Bash/MySQL script for copying and/or deleting mythfrontend profiles

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Wed Jan 13 04:36:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 07:32:09PM -0500, Ronald Frazier wrote:
> > What's wrong with just installing mythfrontend and running it? It drops you
> > directly into the setup screens, you fill in the details (which you have to
> > do anyway somewhere when cloning) and then Bob's your uncle.

I have a sig that covers this...

    Linux: Because I don't want to push pretty buttons.
	   I want the pretty buttons to push themelves.

I am a Unix user. I don't want to babysit a GUI. I don't
want to push 50 buttons when I realize that I probably
only need one good one. In a pinch, I can even build that
button myself.