[mythtv-users] Jamu mini-disaster

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Jan 13 15:32:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, January 13, 2010 6:23 am, Doug Vaughan wrote:
> Yan,
>     I am not sure what you mean by "really force jamu to load up the
> movies", but to have Jamu process these files you will need to run
> ./jamu -MIV options. When the scan was done I suspect you lost your
> reference numbers (inetref). Depending on the size of your collection
> that may take a while but should get you back to your original state of
> meta data and images but on your new storage.

This is what baffles me.... When I first ran it (pre-disaster) with -MV,
it grabbed about 2/3 of the movies, all by itself.  Maybe sometime in the
past I had taken the trouble to add IMDB nubmers for those, but I would
swear that some of those movies were recent and didn't have numbers.

Anyway, I ran -MG and got maybe 1/5 back.  Any way to just grab numbers?
It takes about 1 to 3 minutes to grab all of the data per movie and -MIV
waits to grab the data before it moves on.  Any way to tell it I just want
to update IMDB nubmers and not grab anything else?

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.