[mythtv-users] Audio Issues

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:33:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2010/1/14 Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com>:
>> OK - Just playing around, I set it up for 5.1 speaker setup with no DD
>> or DTS enabled.  This allows me to play all of my videos (even the
>> problematic one)..
>>
>> This does not seem intuitive since my TV is definitely not 5.1 capable...
>
> What processor do you have ? what speed ?

Ahhh, it is a measely Atom single core...  Although when I play it
with the stereo settings, the CPU remains ~10% as normal, so I did not
think that was the issue..  There is no noticeable change in CPU
regardless of the audio out settings I choose..  Plus like I said, VLC
and mplayer crank all of them right out with no changes in
configuration.

Thanks

-Greg