[mythtv-users] Some programs are not correctly recorded

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Jan 13 17:53:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Mike Perkins
<mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:
> How does one tell mythtv that "actually, no, it *didn't* record that
> program, after the event?

I've never really noticed a problem with doing delete and allow
re-record from within mythfrontend.  I haven't tried it from mythweb.
Then again, since most of the time this happens, it's a program for
someone else in my household, I'm not sure I'd notice if e.g. that
particular episode of Dora the Explorer ever gets re-recorded.

The thing about this is that it's really tedious.  This past weekend I
must have cleared out about 600 recordings that weren't really there.

Eric