[mythtv-users] Support for WMM extensions/ QoS

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Wed Jan 13 18:39:35 UTC 2010

> ________________________________
>
> |  |   /* empty space /*   |  |
> |  |                       |  |
> |  |-----------------------|  |
> |                             |
> |    |------------------|     |
> |    |                  |     |
> |    |     /* TV */     |     |
> |    |                  |     |
> |    |------------------|     |

> Is the TV set actually mounted *in* the wall, or *on* it? If it's in it you
> might want to remove it to provide better access to the wall interior.

The TV is mounted on the wall, and the "empty" space it just that its an opening a the top of the wall, that goes into the kitchen...
I guess people would normally put plants or something up there.

I guess I could run a wire down the left or right side, its just then the plate would be all the way to the left or right of everything, i really dont want it visible.  I have a unit for the cable box and video game consoles underneath the tv.