[mythtv-users] New MythTV Web/Internet Video Plugin

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:43:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 2:25 PM, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23123
>> May the games (and patches!) begin.
>
> This is great it looks like much time has been spent on it.  I hope
> this is a success and continues to be developed/improved.

Thanks.  With any luck those running trunk will help me with some
patches to clean up the substantial amount of ugly that has crept in
over the past few months.

HUGE NOTE:  If you are not code-inclined, but want to help, Please
check out the icons/directories folder in the source and consider
creating a consistent and attractive set of genre icons to replace the
ones there right now.  iPhone-button style would be my preferred
approach, but use your imagination and help out!

Robert