[mythtv-users] New MythTV Web/Internet Video Plugin

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:48:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 02:19:04PM -0800, Robert McNamara wrote:
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23123
>>
>> May the games (and patches!) begin.
>
>    Can this run with the 0.22 release or do we have to rebuild and
> re-install everything from scratch to use this?

Although I can't think of a good reason it *wouldn't* install properly
on .22, the potential to make database upgrades to .23 hard, the
likelihood that things will change, and the general "unknown" factor
of running it on .22 when there's barely enough time to get it
polished for .23 makes me ask that it not be.

Robert