[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:15:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Mike Perkins
<mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:
> Robert McNamara wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Daniel Kristjansson
>> <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:

>>> No one has gotten around to moving it to mythtv-setup...
>>>
>>> -- Daniel
>>
>> At least, not in time for .22.  It's in mythtv-setup for .23.
>>

>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/22524/trunk/mythtv/programs/mythtv-setup
>>
> Aye. Saves having to try and run an abortion of a front-end on a headless
> backend-only box just to set up mfdb :P

Well, in fairness, the frontend version of that setting is global, so
it will/would work when set from any frontend, it needn't be set on
the backend itself.

Unless you're referring to the frontend application itself as an
abortion, in which case....

Robert