[mythtv-users] Can I run .22 and .21 backends?

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:08:08 UTC 2010

I have my master backend running mythbuntu 8.04 and itruns rock solid.
 I have a second backend that is somewhat tempermental about the PVR
1600 that is in it and I was going to install 9.10 of mythbuntu.  Now
that I have it installed it wants to update my db schema from 1214 to
1244 and I am concerned if its possible to run both a .21 and a .22
backend.  I dont want to update my master unless I have to because the
grahics card is not supported in the newer releases of ubuntu.

I have done some searching around but havent really seen where anyone
has stated if you can or cant mix the two versions.  Im worried .21
wont understand the new db schema.