[mythtv-users] Last commercial break during recording

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:44:31 UTC 2010

I have not seen this myself in my myth usage.  I have seen various
channels having greater or lesser commercial skiping accuracy.  For
example Food network on my system seems to have the least accurate
commercial skipping where it often only skips part of the break if it
identifies the break at all.  Where as on other channels the detecting
rules are spot on for all breaks.  Are you seeing this across all your
channels?  When they go into the final break maybe the channel logo
isnt going away or maybe they do not do a full fade to black.