[mythtv-users] Making mysql setting changes outside of mythfrontend.

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:01:14 UTC 2010

> It will waste a grand total of 8kiB max of storage on your hard drive.

Its not the size, its the future time in maintaining two seperate configs.
And what I'm actually dealling with here is switching back and forth between
spdif audio and analog audio output.  If I want surround sound passthrough
out of my spdif connector, I need one setting configuration, but if I want
stereo audio out of my analog output, I need a different config.  I am just
trying to toggle between those two settings.