[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu theme better default graphics for unknown videos?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Jan 16 14:14:35 UTC 2010

I'm finally nearing the end of reconstructing my video fan art/cover art
collection.  Turns out that tmdb doesn't have a lot of the movies I
have, and also I have a good number of home movies in the collection.
In the mythbuntu theme, these show up as jarring, ugly, glaring large
white question marks.

Is there some way to insert a better graphic?  Maybe something a bit softer?

--Yan

--

   o__