[mythtv-users] Time to record past end of show setting doesn't work

Steve Johnson sjohnson29 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 15:34:52 UTC 2010

Michael, thanks again for your response. I know this has been an often
misunderstood setting, and I understand its purpose, but back to my original
question about why it doesn't work on my system.

Does anyone have any idea on where I can look to troubleshoot why the
PostRoll setting doesn't work? Changing the setting has no effect as it used
to years ago. The Preroll setting works fine. And as I said in my OP, this
happens when there is nothing recording after a recording to prevent it from
working.

--
Steve