[mythtv-users] Scanning for digital channels with Hauppauge HVR-1600

Phusion phusion2k at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:43:22 UTC 2010

I am in need of some advice when trying to scan for digital channels
using the Hauppauge HVR-1600. I am using Mythdora 10.21 and have
upgraded to MythTV 0.22.2 using yum. I have followed the instructions
on http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hauppauge_HVR-1600, but haven't had any
luck getting any channels using the drivers from linuxtv.org. I have
tried scanning for channels in mythtv-setup as well as the method in
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/DVB_search which first gets a list of
channels then uses scan.sh to try and record. Please advise.

Phusion