[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: Jamu mini-disaster

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Sat Jan 16 22:35:18 UTC 2010

Yan,
    I like the #1 suggestion as it makes a lot of sense and would help
users on a very tedious step.

    Right now the freature freeze target is the end if January 2010. I
am presently converting Jamu and MiroBridge to the new Python bindings.
This is a sizable task, which means I do not know whether your idea and
a few other enhancements can be done in time for the freeze.

I just want you to know I added the idea to my enhancement list.

Doug