[mythtv-users] no display of channel name/number and program when changing channels

Milan Durovic milan at milica.com.au
Sun Jan 17 01:04:40 UTC 2010

Hi Nick,

thanks for your reply. I played with different OSD themes, but that's not an
issue. One thing I noticed I missed doing is assign channel IDs when running
mythtv-setup that would match IDs from channel grabber I use (icetv). So, I did
that, but still no good.

I'm not sure when or how MythTV invokes TV grabbers, but I'll wait a day, maybe
a week, and hopefully, they'll synchronize.

But, atm, I still have no channel/program info displayed in OSD. I do have
channel icons displayed, so it's not so critical.

Cheers,
Milan