[mythtv-users] Navigating between days in program guide

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Jan 17 11:26:26 UTC 2010

Phill Edwards wrote:
> In 0.21 and previous versions it was possible to move to the next day
> in the program guide screen by pressing 1 (and I think 7 was previous
> day). How do you do that in 0.22? I can't find it in the user guide or
> wiki.
>
> Regards,
> Phill

There are two keybinding for that DAYLEFT  (HOME, 7) and DAYRIGHT (END,
1). HOME and END will always work but 7 and 1 will only work if the
'Allow Channel Jumping in Guide' setting is turned off. Unfortunately
there was a bug, which I've just fixed in trunk,  introduced some time
ago which meant that the setting was always on so you could never use
the number keys for those bindings.

That's probably one setting that could be removed to avoid confusion but
I'll leave that up to the settings assassins ;-)

Paul H.