[mythtv-users] Unencrypted channel is detected as encrypted

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:41:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I am under trunk, and I did a full transport scan to make sure things
were OK, and I used the decryption test (dont remember the exact name
sorry).
Most channels here are encrpted but the one I am interested here is not
but is signaled as it is: is_encrypted =1 in the database and when
trying to tune it I get LMS_ for a while meaning that mythtv is trying
to decrypt without succes obviously.
So my question is: howto tell mythtv that the channel is not encrypted
even if the scan found it as encrypted (I remember checking the dvb
stream a while ago and the channel is wrongly advertised as encrypted).
I tried to set is_encrypted to 0 in the DB without any change though.
TIA
Bye
Manu