[mythtv-users] PVR350 TVOUT

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 04:56:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Larry Howe <larry.howe at comjet.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Sounds like a good reason. Let me tell you where I am now, and if you
> have any idea where I should go next, please let me know. Ubuntu 9.10,
> my mythtv package is 0.22.0+fixes22594-0ubuntu1(karmic). When the system
> boots I get

> Thanks,
> Larry

Hi Larry,

I'm sorry to say that I just don't know much about the PVR-350 TV out.
 Hopefully someone else on the list will have a hint for you.  I only
stepped in to the thread because I was privy to some of the discussion
that led up to the code being removed, and because I didn't want
people to come away with the mistaken impression that we were somehow
removing code maliciously-- There's just nobody there with the
expertise to maintain it.

Robert