[mythtv-users] Running XBMC on an Xbox as a MythTV frontend

Vitani vitani-mythtv at tfxsoft.com
Mon Jan 18 11:35:31 UTC 2010

Good morning all,

I know this is a question probably best asked on the XBMC forums, but I'm
only asking a very simple question so I thought I'd give it a try here
first.

Is an Xbox a viable frontend for watching Live TV?

I'm currently using MythWeb to set up recordings and XBMC to watch them
(using my own script similar to mythrename), but I would like to be able to
watch Live TV using an Xbox. Is this a dead-end idea, or do you guys think
that it is (or will be) a good way to watch TV?

Cheers,
Vitani