[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend Mac OS X Monitor Aspect Ratio

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Jan 18 17:57:32 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Dave LeBer <dleber at codeferous.com> wrote:

> [...]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 see above and below paths
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

>> > Utilities/Setup -> TV Settings -> Playback -> Screen 2, you should see
>>
>> ...me accidentally hitting send too early. There's a Video Aspect
>> Override setting and a Zoom setting there, which may help. Never have
>> twiddled with any of these settings on either my MacBook Pro or Mac
>> Mini under Mac OS X though...
>
> Yes, the Monitor Aspect Ratio setting is there on my MacBook Pro, it is NOT
> there on the Mini.

You said that was in a completely different place in the frontend
config vs. where I pointed. See quoted paths above.

My Mac Mini is also hooked to a 16:9 LCD HDTV via HDMI, and its got
Intel GMA950 graphics, Core Duo 1.66 proc.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com