[mythtv-users] Diskless frontend - NFS options?

Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Jan 19 03:25:35 UTC 2010

Wild guess. Try re-starting the network and then nfsd in rc.local on
the server. Just guessing but that will flush everything to a known
state.
And possibly the FE box still thinks it is mounted when the server
does not. Istr there is a specific switch in the mount line which is
intended to help this situation.
Geoff

Sent from my iPhone