[mythtv-users] 32 vs. 64 bit, any significant difference?

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:48:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Sharkey" <eric at lisaneric.org>

A mail client that supports maildir would alleviate any potential file
size limits.
Also, moving to an imap server (most internally store their files as
maildir, btw), if you're not locally using maildir and any of your
local mbox files become corrupt you can simply drop the mbox file and
resync your mail and like magic no more corruption.