[mythtv-users] DVBWorld DVB-S2 6980 Dual PCI-E Card....Does it really work?

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:40:31 UTC 2010

Gotten in touch with the NL based agent. He has sold quite a few already and
from reading his replies he's familiar with Linux and MythTV, which is a big
plus.

There seem to be some softcam issues (which I cannot delve into as that is
totally against the lists rules) in combination with the driver for this
card. Because of these issues I may wait a while until getting one of these
cards myself and see how the driver development goes.

For whom's interested, I can provide the email address so you can get in
touch. I wont post it in the list, so if you're interested contact me off
list and I'll send it to you.