[mythtv-users] Zotac ION logs

Douglas Hitchcock clarkaddison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:55:23 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Douglas Hitchcock
<clarkaddison at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have googled people, but I knew there were many people here doing exactly
>> what I do, diskless Zotac ION, so I thought perhaps someone might have had
>> an issue of their overlay growing too much and had some tips.  I don't care
>> if the CPU has to throttle itself, I'm not adding a fan to my silent PC, and
>> the only time the CPU is really stressed is when it has to deal with these
>> giant log files, so run at half speed for all I care just stopping chatting
>> about it so much!
>>
>> But nevermind, I'll figure it out myself, thanks anyway.
>>

> This seems quite an odd response given that only three people had
> responded.  If you want help, expect help. The help offered was 'figure out
> the source of your problem'.

Well the first few responses were a bit uninviting, so I just figured I'd
try something else.  Thanks though Phil :)   I just wish I hadn't mentioned
the temperature stuff at all, and just said my overlay is too dang big how
do you guys keep it tidy?

I just figured the CPU could scale all it wanted I didn't care...  Maybe I
should be more concerned about that though, I have the
http://www.mini-box.com/M350-universal-mini-itx-enclosure , I wonder how
quiet those http://www.mini-box.com/Top-Motor-40x4010mm-Case-Fans are,
anyone have any?

Thanks