[mythtv-users] Flowplayer and A/V Sync

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:03:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I know flash streaming is experimental in mythweb nevertheless it is
has been working well for me except for A/V sync. I am trying to watch
recordings over the internet. The upload speed of the backend is only
256kbps, so i have set the video bit rate to 128kbps and audio to
64kbps. Width is set to 320px. With these settings the audio lags
behind the video, although streaming is continuous with no buffering
problem. is there any way i can fine tune the ffmpeg call to solve the
A/V sync.

The recordings on the back-end are made through an analogue tuner (PVR 250).

Thanks
Rajil