[mythtv-users] "Suggested next mythfilldatabase" date in the past

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Wed Jan 20 16:57:46 UTC 2010

> I've saved the debug data and rebooted the whole backend. We'll see what

> happens after tomorrow's scheduled run.
>
> Thanks !

I've been experiencing the same issue since upgrading to 0.22.  First mythfilldatabase wasn't automatically running, so I ended up,
after trying all the other options, going into the database and manually updating the settings option to enable this.

Now, it appears that mythfilldatabase is automatically running, but from mythweb backend status I see the message:

mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new data into the Guide
for 1 of 1 sources. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.

Checking the running processes this morning I noticed that mythfilldatabase was still "running" despite not doing anything.  I killed that
processes and manually ran mythfilldatabase without an issue - in fact, each manual run resulted in clean results and no errors.

Going back through the mythbackend.log file I that mythfilldatabase was throwing an error about its log file not being writable.  I fixed this
by setting the mythfilldatabase log path option through the frontend settings, and this option now appears in the settings table -
it wasn't present before.

My mythweb doesn't show the next suggested mythfilldatabase run time so I can't say if I'm getting this same error, but the other grabber error is still there.