[mythtv-users] New MythTV Web/Internet Video Plugin

Harry Orenstein holists at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 03:54:37 UTC 2010

On Thursday 14 January 2010 23:53:54 Jarod Wilson wrote:

<snip>

> > You can create a ticket if the packaging stuff is broken, but it won't
> > get assigned to me as I'm not responsible for any of the packaging
> > scripts.  Chris Petersen or Jaron Wilson usually do the RPM stuff, I
> > believe.
>
> Yeah, feel free to assign it to me ('jarod' in trac), its on my TODO
> list anyway.

Jarod,

This is in a way a general question.  Robert added a new file to the
MythNetvision package that needs to be added to the specfile.  I'd also like to
update the specfile to include the dependencies from the MythNetvision wiki
page.  Is there a procedure for reopening a ticket to add an additional diff
file or should I open a new ticket?  If I track the changes to MythNetvision
prior to the release of 0.23 is there a way to have an ongoing ticket to keep
the specfile in sync with the changes?

TIA!

-- Harry O.