[mythtv-users] LiveTV Across Multiple Tuners

g8keepr007 at optonline.net g8keepr007 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 22 18:56:48 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,After much frustration I've finally got my pchdtv 5500 working with mythTv (0.22).  Last night I successfully recorded both an analog and digital (HDTV) show and w/ sound!  Now I'm having an issue while channel surfing (channel up/down) while watching LiveTV.  It seems that only 1 tuner is available, while in Browsing mode (in the schedule/guide screen) it shows everything.I've tried searching through old bugs and it seems that this was fixed in ticket #4501 (http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4501), but it doesn't work for me.Is there a setting I missed on either the backend or frontend? I only have 1 pchdtv 5500 card, I want to add one more, once I get this working.Thank you.Christopher