[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:47:40 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM,  <backuppc at sundquist.imapmail.org> wrote:
> On Friday 22 January 2010 Tim wrote:
>
>> This is exactly what I mean by the big business' in the US using congress to
>> gain marketshare instead of innovation.
>
> And unfortunately with yesterday's supreme court ruling, this will
> become very much easier, too.

Yes, it's a very sad day when the 1st Amendment trumps specious
nonsense about "the appearance of corruption".

Corporations will stop making political donations when the government
stops assuming it can pick winners and losers among those corporations
(like the ethanol subsidies which benefit Cargill).

Calvin Dodge