[mythtv-users] "Suggested next mythfilldatabase" date in the past

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Sat Jan 23 13:22:19 UTC 2010

I think I missed the obvious. There IS still a mythfilldatabase process
hainging around, from Jan 21 at midnight.

Let's kill it and see what happens.

Ah, and now mythfilldatabase runs, with no errors, and finishes.

However, I rebooted the server after running the first checks Mike asked
for, so it hasn't been hanging around this whole time.

The next scheduled run is tonight at 11:15 EST, so we'll see what happens
then.