[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Max quality settings?

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:10:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Kevin Ross <kevin at familyross.net> wrote:
> [...]

Ok, so I am seeing the trend and reason I guess.  Is the reason there
are some settings (like this), and (run mythfilldatabase) listed in
the frontends so you can configure the backends from them?  If so, it
makes sense (other than being broken out as backend settings) and I
will look through all of the frontend settings as well..

Thanks!

-Greg